"The Grid" is a Resistance WebApp used to share your Ingress statistics and compare yourself with other agents in your city or country. Since Niantic has not developed a public API, all statistics must be updated manually.
This can be done by sharing a screenshot of your statistics to "The Grid Dispatcher" app.
TO GET STARTED
- 1. Go to the-grid.org and SIGN UP.
- 2. Fill in all info. Unable to find your country? Submit a support request and you will get help with adding your Country. If you can't find a suitable city/region, please select the one nearest to you.
- 3. Your account now needs to be approved by a moderator. This can take some time. Once it is done, you will get an e-mail.
- 4. When you have logged in, click "Settings" in the menu to the left.
- 6. Join the Google+ Community. Make sure to set your G+ Name (Step 5) so that our Moderators can verify you faster.
- 7. Done.
GET THE APP
THE GRID DISPATCHER
You can update your statistics by using our app called "The Grid Dispatcher". It uses OCR Technology to read your agent profile and update your stats.
- 1. Download the app here: Android or iOS.
- 2. Launch the app and logon to The Grid.
- 3. Go to your agent stats tab in Ingress. Make sure "ALL" tab is selected. Click the share icon to the right of your AP and select "The Grid Dispatcher" when the list of apps is shown.
- 4. Done. Your stats will now be updated.
- Submit a support request.
- Hello Resistance Agent, we are happy you are here. If you encounter any problems or have questions, feel free to join our Telegram Help Channel with a click on the link.
- If you don't get verified 3 days after your application, please join our Telegram Help Channel as well. Thank YOU & have fun. :-)